Construction Market Indicators Show Positive Signs
Construction Drive lists 2021 indicators that show, for the most part, positive movement in the industry.
- Construction spending maintained growth in 2021.
- Construction jobs increase for fourth straight month.
- Architecture billings begins 2022 with positive score.
- US Construction starts increase in January.
As for the not so positive –
- Construction’s backlog slips again to start new year.
- Construction confidence inches downward to begin 2022.
- Construction’s vaccine continues to lag other industries
See the numbers at Construction Dive.